MARITAL WATCH WORDS
Everything in life have a guide including marriage. Where there is no regulations there will be chaos, and marriage or your relationship is not a place that chaos must be entertained. So there are watched words that should be our compass to move on our marital journey.
- Unity – the Bible admonish you and I in 1 Corinthians 1:10 “Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing and that there be no division among you, but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment”. I marriage unity is key, in unity we can achieve great things but in disunity everything else falls away. You want to see great things happen be united. You want to defeat the enemy of your marital joy, be united. You want to see God move for you, be united. There is no over emphasis of unity, for it is the watch word.
- Trust – there is no Love without trust. 1 John 4:18 ” There is no fear in love, but perfect love cast out fear because fear hath torment. He that fear is not made prefect in love”. It is only fear that keeps you from trusting, what if I trust him or her too much and my heart is broken. I want to say to you let go and let love rule so that you can trust like never before. Abraham trusted God, Isaac trusted his father, and what happened. God did not fail either Abraham or Isaac. Trust is the key of love.
- Honesty- you want your marriage to grow in lips and bonds then spies your marriage with honesty. You don’t expect your spouse to be honest while you are dishonest. It cannot work, Luke 6:31 says “And as ye would that men should do to you do ye also to them likewise”.
- Communication – is the grease of any relationship, you can choose to bless your marriage with your words or curse it because there is power in your word. If you do not communicate, you will be disable and that is what leads to a lot of divorce in our society today. Is there differences talk about it, talk about everything and anything and you will be glad you did.
- Love – is the beauty of any marriage or relationship. First you must love yourself and see yourself as God sees and love you to be able to love your spouse the way God wants it to be. Remember must unconditionally, no winning, no fault finding, no record keeping to use in future. You want to move your marital mountain then John 15:12 is what you need “This is my commandment, that ye love one another as I loved you”.
- Sexually- You must know you or your spouse is a sexual being and must be satisfied. So one must not use sex to punish the other, and deprive the other what the Lord has permitted. Most divorce emanates from this point here and you must know you are to respect you sexual life. He that brakes the edge the serpent shall bite. Remember this scripture Hebrews 13:4, ” Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge”. Live right in your marriage to avoid God’s judgment.
- Last but not the least is Respect – is said to be mutual. Respect must be inculcate to the fiber of any relationship to see it go far in life. If there is no respect there will be disorder and all the above watch words cannot be attain. Respect is achievable when we put away anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communications. The Lord will help you in Jesus name. Colossians 4:8.
There is no journey without a destination and map or direction or map. Choose the above watch words and chat a course for your marriage and enjoy the fruit thereof. No one says there will not be storms but when God is in the ship of your marriage through his words they are bound to be calm. For more join our coaching and be a living example, don’t wait until is too late https://singlesandmarriedwithpastorv.com/sign-up/